Nice Camaro Rob! Reminds me of an era a lifetime ago when fast cars, loud music, and "trashing out" in the senior parking lot was life at its best. I especially enjoyed listening to Celine Dion while browsing the pics. I'd prefer some Van Halen, Scorpions, or Def Leopard, but I'm guessing even Celine would enjoy looking at your newest masterpiece! I know I did. Send me your email and I'll holler at you next time I'm down that way. I'll bring some 5150, perhaps OU812, and you can show me what she'll do! Take Care. Preston (prestonbroadhurst@yahoo.com)
1 comment:
Nice Camaro Rob! Reminds me of an era a lifetime ago when fast cars, loud music, and "trashing out" in the senior parking lot was life at its best. I especially enjoyed listening to Celine Dion while browsing the pics. I'd prefer some Van Halen, Scorpions, or Def Leopard, but I'm guessing even Celine would enjoy looking at your newest masterpiece! I know I did. Send me your email and I'll holler at you next time I'm down that way. I'll bring some 5150, perhaps OU812, and you can show me what she'll do! Take Care. Preston
(prestonbroadhurst@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment